Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Enlargement of the European Union Should Continue with the Western Balkans
''Together with my Romanian counterpart, Teodor Meleşanu, we agreed that the enlargement of the European Union should continue with the Western Balkans and the Eastern Partnership countries, as it will guarantee the security and stability of the whole continent'', said the Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
''I shared that we have the unique chance that the Council of the European Union will be chaired by the five countries that support enlargement - Estonia, Austria, Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia. We must support our neighbors and friends from the Western Balkans and the Eastern Partnership'' she firther said.
Under the Estonian Presidency, an informal Council of Justice and Home Affairs Ministers will be held in Sofia on 26 and 27 October together with their counterparts from the 6 Western Balkan countries wishing to become full members of the EU.
Source: Ekaterina Zahariva Facebook Profile
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna is far from Certain
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Serbia's President Alexander Vucic Arrives on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels