All Doctors From the Hospital in Vratsa Will Resign
Аll doctors and all medical staff at the Vratsa hospital will resign collectively, according to Expert.bg
Such a decision was taken minutes ago at a meeting of the Medical Council of the medical institution, Darik News also reported.
The reason is the severe financial condition of the hospital in Vratsa and the inability of the staff to perform their basic duties in accordance with the rules of good medical practice.
"The notice will be handed over on October 6," says an open letter sent to the Ministry of Health and the Parliamentary Committee on Health in the National Assembly.
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » The Project for National Healthcare Card in Bulgaria is Ready
- » "Exercise in Your Town" - Sports Initiative in Sofia This Saturday
- » 46 People have Died of Measles in Romania
- » 719 Thousand Bulgarians Have no Health Insurance
- » BBC: Yulia Skripal is Conscious and Talking