French Investors Want to Make a Pediatric Hospital in Bulgaria
There should be special pediatric hospital in Bulgaria. This is the idea of a French delegation, which met today with the Minister of Health Prof. Nikolay Petrov. Representatives of the largest chain of French state hospitals are on a visit to Bulgaria to explore the possibilities of building a pediatric hospital according to their model.
According to Minister Petrov, it is necessary to analyze in what principle the children's hospital will operate, where to be positioned and how it will be financed. According to him, this topic has been discussed for nearly 10 years, as this type of medical institution is missing in our country. In Bulgaria there are children's clinics and wards, but they function as structures within large hospitals.
Representatives of the French side will send their experts to Bulgaria to study how healthcare works for children in our country. Within three months they will analyze and propose a specific project for the establishment of a pediatric hospital in our country.
- » The Health Fund has Voted a BGN 400 Million Increase in the Budget for Next Year
- » 5 Foods to Include in your Menu for Good Eyesight
- » Only 3% of Bulgarians are Vaccinated Against Flu
- » About 60% of General Practitioners in Bulgaria are over 55 Years of Age
- » Sofia Municipality Presents a Health Portal of the Hospitals in the Capital
- » BGN 300 Thousand Will be Provided by the Ministry of Health to the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa