Action Against an Organized Criminal Group Takes Place in Vratsa
An action against an organized criminal group takes place in Vratsa, Mladen Marinov, head of the Ministry of Interior, confirmed to bTV. There are detainees.
According to bTV, the city is blocked by gendarmerie.
''Surveys are being carried out and evidences are collected'', the Chief Secretary of the Ministry of the Interior further said.
The action is carried out by the The General Directorate Combating Organized Crime and the Regional Police Directorate in Vratsa together with the gendarmerie.
According to Marinov, it began in the early dawn.
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile
- » 805 Phone Frauds Since the Beginning of the Year in Bulgaria
- » Spanish Police Bust International Crime Ring for Stealing Cars
- » Authorities Seized 17 Illegal Migrants near Kostinbrod