A British Airline Canceled all its Flights
The Monarch airline operator announced on Tuesday morning that they canceled all flights, reports Mediapool.
According to preliminary information, the carrier is most likely going bankrupt. "We are sorry to see that Monarchs have canceled all flights and holidays" according to a short message by the company, which calls for passengers not to travel airports.
This affects 110,000 passengers, who are who have been abroad and have flights to return to Britain. There are about 300,000 other people who had tickets for future flights. Monarch, a private airline, is also a tour operator. The company is the oldest in Britain in this sector.
- » Violent Protest in Madrid over Migrant Death
- » Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump are Separating
- » Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: If Iran Develops a Nuclear Bomb Riyadh will Follow
- » U.S. Accuses Iran of Trying to Influence Iraq's Election
- » Kremlin Promises Retaliation Against UK Over Diplomat Expulsions After Ex-Spy's Poisoning
- » Russian Plane Loses Almost Nine Tonnes of Gold Amid Incident in Yakutsk