A British Airline Canceled all its Flights
The Monarch airline operator announced on Tuesday morning that they canceled all flights, reports Mediapool.
According to preliminary information, the carrier is most likely going bankrupt. "We are sorry to see that Monarchs have canceled all flights and holidays" according to a short message by the company, which calls for passengers not to travel airports.
This affects 110,000 passengers, who are who have been abroad and have flights to return to Britain. There are about 300,000 other people who had tickets for future flights. Monarch, a private airline, is also a tour operator. The company is the oldest in Britain in this sector.
- » How can you Visit the Newly Found Continent Zealand?
- » Catalonia Scares Madrid with Civil Disobedience
- » CIA Director: "Do not Ask Questions if Kim Suddenly Dies"
- » Russia is Considering Freezing its Membership of the European Court of Human Rights
- » The EP is Discussing a Report on Minimum Income in the EU
- » Islamic State Кilled at Least 128 People in Syrian Town