NIMH: Maximum Temperatures to Reach 16-21°
There will be scattered clouds over the country today, more substantial over the eastern and southwestern regions, with light rain only in some local areas. Over the rest of the country, the weather will be mostly sunny.
The wind will be light, moderate on the sea coast, blowing from East-Northeast.
The maximum temperatures will stand at between 16° and 21°, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Hungary in no Rush to Join Euro Zone, Minister Says
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017