NIMH: Maximum Temperatures to Reach 16-21°
There will be scattered clouds over the country today, more substantial over the eastern and southwestern regions, with light rain only in some local areas. Over the rest of the country, the weather will be mostly sunny.
The wind will be light, moderate on the sea coast, blowing from East-Northeast.
The maximum temperatures will stand at between 16° and 21°, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » NSI: Monthly Inflation in November at 0.4%