Marilyn Manson is in Hospital after an Accident
Rock musician Marilyn Manson was hospitalized after being injured during a New York concert, world news agencies reported.
He performed the cover of "Sweat Dreams (Are Made of This)" when a piece of giant pistol-shaped decoration fell on him.
According to the TMZ.com celebrity site, the incident happened one hour after the start of his concert at Hammershire Hall in Manhattan. Medical teams needed a few minutes to remove his body from the fallen part of the set. According to preliminary data, his condition is not worrying.
The incident with 48-year-old Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, comes a few days before the release of his tenth album "Heaven Upside Down".
- » A Man Lost in Vitosha Mountain was Saved
- » 4 Victims in a Collision of Airplane and Helicopter in Germany
- » Kurds and Turks had a Mass Fight at an Airport in Germany (Video)
- » Mother and a Daughter were Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » 9 People were Injured in a Minibus and Tram Accident in Sofia
- » Sixteen People Were Injured in Train Accident in Australia