Marilyn Manson is in Hospital after an Accident
Rock musician Marilyn Manson was hospitalized after being injured during a New York concert, world news agencies reported.
He performed the cover of "Sweat Dreams (Are Made of This)" when a piece of giant pistol-shaped decoration fell on him.
According to the TMZ.com celebrity site, the incident happened one hour after the start of his concert at Hammershire Hall in Manhattan. Medical teams needed a few minutes to remove his body from the fallen part of the set. According to preliminary data, his condition is not worrying.
The incident with 48-year-old Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, comes a few days before the release of his tenth album "Heaven Upside Down".
- » A Man was Found Shot in an Underground Car Park in Burgas
- » North Korea Bus Crash Could Be Worst Chinese Tourist Incident in Years
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Dozens Injured in Train Accident in Austria
- » Passenger died after an engine explosion blew out a window mid-flight