The Case about the Murder of the Brother of Kim Jong-un in Malaysia Continues
The Supreme Court of Malaysia resumed on Monday the hearing of the North Korean Kim Jong-nam, the older brother of DPRK leader Kim Jong-un.
According to the Straits Times, defendants' lawyers, Indonesian 25-year-old Citizen Isaiah and 29-year-old Vietnamese Doan Thi Huong, said their clients are not going to plead guilty.
Kim Wong-nam died at Kuala Lumpur Airport on February 13th. The police found on his skin traces of the neuro-substance VX prohibited by the International Convention on Chemical Weapons. The state indictment plans to summon up to 40 witnesses in the case. According to local law, even death by hanging is envisaged for such a crime.
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US