London Underground Station was Evacuated
Police in London evacuated Old Street subway station due to information about a suspicious passenger, reports BBC quoted by Bgnes.
According to Scotland Yard's press service, several eyewitnesses have also said they have heard the sound of an explosion. "The police received a telephone call about 21:20 on September 30 about a man behaving strangely on one of the subway trains."
Several people said they heard an explosion, weapons or other suspicious objects were not noticed, "says the message. After the check, the law enforcement agencies found nothing suspicious, in their words, "the incident is over".
- » One Person in Custody, Several Injured, in New York Explosion (UPDATED)
- » Russia will Build the First Nuclear Power Plant in Egypt
- » Police Respond to Possible Еxplosion Near Port Authority Bus Station, NY
- » Russian Troops Withdraw from Syria
- » Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018
- » Nearly 6,000 Jihadists from the Islamic State may Return to Africa