London Underground Station was Evacuated
Police in London evacuated Old Street subway station due to information about a suspicious passenger, reports BBC quoted by Bgnes.
According to Scotland Yard's press service, several eyewitnesses have also said they have heard the sound of an explosion. "The police received a telephone call about 21:20 on September 30 about a man behaving strangely on one of the subway trains."
Several people said they heard an explosion, weapons or other suspicious objects were not noticed, "says the message. After the check, the law enforcement agencies found nothing suspicious, in their words, "the incident is over".
- » Russia Opposition Leader Alexei Navalny Released From Prison
- » Catalonia's Leaders Fight off Direct Rule From Madrid
- » China Says Needs to Create Jobs For 15 million People Every Year
- » U.S.-Backed Militias Seize Key Oil Field in East Syria
- » Pablo Neruda did not Die of Cancer but may have been Poisoned
- » Jihadists Killed over 58 Policemen in Egypt