Russian Opposition Leader Alexei Navalny is Detained Again
Opposition leader Alexei Navalny is detained in Moscow. This is what he himself reported on Twitter.
"They held me, they brought me, they guarded me and no one knew anything. Why, I'm asking, I'm in custody? Now we will understand, "the message said.
As the opposition leader states, he was detained around his home. "I went out to go to the station, they held me in the entrance. Like in a movie, a car approached and police officers came out of it, "the message said.
- » Bulgaria to Seek Proposals on New F-16s, Eurofighter Typhoons
- » Bulgarian President: 'We Should Not Allow a Double Standard in the Accession of the Member States to the Schengen Area'
- » The Border Fence with Turkey is Becoming Strategical Object of National Security
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » Trump Praised Athens and Declared That Their Debt Should be Relieved