Tiger Woods Spoke of Putting an End to his Career
The winner of 14 Major Tournaments and the world's richest athlete, Tiger Woods, admitted that he would never return to competitive golf. He even said he was questioning whether he would be able to perform his duties as a captain of the US President's Cup because even just driving a golf cart "hurts".
The 41-year-old American has undergone several surgeries on his back in the last couple of years and has dropped out of his last tournament, "Dubai Desert Classic," in January, just because of spasm in his back.
"I do not know what my future is," Woods said, revealing that he had been able to hit 60 yards last week, but had no idea of a date for return. Asked if he could never compete again, he replied, "Yes, definitely, it will take time to figure out what my options are to continue."
- » Grigor Dimitrov Triumphed in the Final Season Tournament in London! (Updated)
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama