Ludogorets Won Against Hoffenheim with 2:1
Ludogorets made a prestigious victory on their home ground against the strong German team "Hoffenheim" 2:1 in the group stage of the Europa League, and the success came with a complete turnover of events after the Germans led in the second minute Kaderabek scored the first goal in the match after a mistake by Cosmin Moti, who made a bad pass near the box without being put under pressure. Kramaric stole the ball, broke through and handed it to Kaderabek, who scored from very close, and then Hoffenheim missed a very good opportunity for another goal .
The second half the game was different. Ludogorets equalized at the very beginning of the half with a wonderful shot by Svetoslav Dyakov outside the penalty area. The captain of Ludogorets scored his first goal in 39 games in European tournaments.
Then the 72nd minute came when Ludogorets striker Jody Lukoki broke through on the left, into a penalty area and with a nice shot to the top right corner scored for 2:1.
Hoffenheim ranks second in the Bundesliga after Borussia Dortmund and in front of Bayern Munich. League Europe, however, is not a major target for the Germans who arrived in Razgrad without some of their stars. After the win, Ludogorets is second in Group C of the Europa League with 4 points. First is Braga with 6 points. Hoffenheim is the last with two losses. In the next round on October 19, Ludogorets hosts Braga, while Hoffenheim faces Istanbul Basaksehir.
- » Grigor Dimitrov will Go Out for the Quarterfinals at the Australian Open on Tuesday
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time