Residents of the Village of Gramatikovo Will Close the Main Road to Turkey on October 13
The residents of the village of Gramatikovo in the municipality of Malko Tarnovo are preparing for protest. They will close the main road to Turkey next Friday - 13 October, reported bTV.
The reason for their dissatisfaction is the ruined roads in the village. After the last floods for which a state of emergency was declared in Gramatikovo, the village is almost inaccessible.
And before the that the roads were in a very bad condition. For years, locals have insisted they be repaired.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System