US Air Force Made Strikes to Civilians in Afghanistan by Mistake
The Pentagon admitted that in clashes with militants in Afghanistan, US aviation accidentally hurt civilians. According to the headquarters of Operation "Resolute Support", which the United States and its allies conduct in the country, there are victims.
The incident happened as a result of a retaliatory blow to the offensive of Afghan extremists near Kabul airport. "Resolute support" deeply regrets that civilians have been harmed, "says part of the US military statement.
As the Afghan agency "Pajwak" reported on the attack, one person died and four others were injured. The information was also confirmed by the Ministry of Interior of the country. Previously, the media circulated the news of five victims, including a woman.
- » Islamic State defeated in its Syrian capital Raqqa
- » At Least 32 Killed in an Attack on a Police Station in Afghanistan
- » Germany Sentenced a 88-year-old Holocaust Denier to Prison
- » Smoking on the Beach in Thailand is Now Fined with USD 3000
- » France Plans Anti-Street Harassment Law
- » The Number of Immigrants in the United States is more than 43 Million