Cloudy with a Chance of Fish
Thunderstorms with fish in the Tamaulipas region in northeastern Mexico, TASS reported, citing the Civic Defense Administration in the region.
"A curious case in Tampico, the Lomas-de-Rosales area - there has been raining, and with it fish began to fall literally from the sky, small fish," said the Managing Authority on its Facebook page. is visible.
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
- » 2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
- » Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
- » Bulgarian Scientists Presented New Discoveries in the Field of Organic Chemistry
- » Europeans can Watch Online the Quality of the Air they Breathe
- » Antidepressants getting into Rivers make the Fish Aggressive