Cloudy with a Chance of Fish
Thunderstorms with fish in the Tamaulipas region in northeastern Mexico, TASS reported, citing the Civic Defense Administration in the region.
"A curious case in Tampico, the Lomas-de-Rosales area - there has been raining, and with it fish began to fall literally from the sky, small fish," said the Managing Authority on its Facebook page. is visible.
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes
- » Indonesia Earthquake - 6.1-Magnitude
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away