High-tech Factory is going to be Build in Kardzhali
In Kardzhali begins the construction of a high-tech factory, reports novini.bg.
The investment is worth BGN 36 million and is by Bulgarian joint-stock company. The new plant will produce power supply systems for consumers who do not have access to national power grids. These are rectifiers, inverters, ups. Everything that is related to the power supply of high-responsibility sites, said investor Vel Shakir, quoted by BNR.
The factory will start work with 100 people, with a number exceeding 240 in the next 5 years, said Veli Shakir. We have a terrain where we can make an extension of the plant. So gradually, with each extension, an additional workforce will be involved, added Shakir. The production of the company will be exported to 56 countries around the world.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector