Twiter Increases the Volume of Messages to 280 Characters
Twitter's social networking team is preparing a new option that will allow the publishing of messages up to 280 characters. This is clear from a statement on the company's official profile on the website.
There it is pointed out that many users are in serious inconvenience due to the limit of 140 characters in a post. However, the innovations will not be available to Japanese, Chinese, and Korean writers, as these languages allow a lot to be said with less characters written.
There is no indication at this time when the new feature will be released.
The Twitter network was established in 2006 and currently has about 320 million active users.
- » Jihadists Killed over 58 Policemen in Egypt
- » Dozens Dead in Suicide Bombing at Kabul Mosque
- » The Emperor of Japan will Abdicate on 31 March 2019
- » Far from Catalonia, Canvey Island in England also Wants Independence
- » EU will Cut Some Money For Turkey as Ties Sour
- » Drone Video Shows Full Scale of Destruction of the Syrian City of Raqqa (Video)