Iraq Gave Three Days to Kurdistan to Hand Over Control of Airports
Iraq gave a three-day deadline to Kurdistan to give control over its airports. The measure is a response to the Iraqi Kurdistan independence referendum, reports BTV.
The government may ban international flights to the country within 72 hours if the sites are not handed over to the central government.
Last week, Baghdad asked foreign countries to stop direct flights to the Irbil and Syuleimania International Airports. At the moment only Iran is ready to support such measures.
- » Assad's Army will Help the Kurds Against Turkey
- » The Pope has Retreated to Spiritual Seclusion
- » Two Major Islamist Groups in Syria Unite
- » Israel Warned that it Could Act Directly Against Iran
- » Brazilian Prisoners Took the Guards as Hostages
- » Tillerson Admitted There Could be Introduction of New Sanctions Against Russia