GERB Chairman: 'We are at the Beginning of a Stable Mandate that Relies on Transparency'
''We are at the beginning of a stable mandate that relies on transparency.''This was assured by the chairman of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov, reported BGNES.
According to Tsvetanov today, our country needs a constructive dialogue because we are ahead of our presidency. "In all these events, which are planned by the Bulgarian Parliament, let us be united," Tsvetan Tsvetanov urged.
He pointed out that permanent coalition meetings are taking place. "We have made political council yesterday and actually took into account these weaknesses that have been made in the past few weeks," Tsvetanov further said.
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country
- » Bulgaria's President is the Most Trusted by the Public