NASA Planning First Mission to Directly Probe the Sun
The Parker Solar Probe Auto Station will head to the Sun in the summer of 2018 to study the flow of particles coming from the star, better known as solar eruptions.
As reported by NASA's National Aviation Authority and Space Research, Parker Solar Probe will directly penetrate the sun's atmosphere called the crown. Making measurements in this area is the key to understanding the nature of our Sun, "said NASA.
- » Greek Police Arrest Syrian Suspected of Terrorism Overseas
- » EU Leaders 'Green-Light' Internal Preparations for Brexit Trade Talks
- » Spanish Government Aims for January Regional Elections in Catalonia
- » North Korea will soon Improve its Nuclear Program, said the CIA Chief
- » Turkey Orders Arrest of 110 People Over Gulen Links
- » Merkel Sends Positive Signal to May on Brexit Talks