Russia Denied Allegations of being Involved in Organizing the Referendum in Catalonia
Russia's ambassador to Spain has denied the allegations made on the pages of the Spanish edition of El Pais that Moscow is involved in the organization of the referendum in Catalonia, Moskovski Komsomolets writes.
"The article in El Pais talks about so-called Russian intervention in the events in Catalonia ... everything is interconnected - WikiLeaks and the accusations of Russian intervention and computer bots," said Ambassador Yuri Korgacin, adding that "there are circles in Spain, who just want to blame Russia for something. "
- » The Neighborhood and Friendship Agreement Between the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria Will be Ratified in January
- » The IMF Supports Bulgaria's Efforts to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room
- » Putin will Give his Annual Press Conference (Live Stream)
- » MPs Оvercame the Veto of President Rumen Radev on the Мoratorium on New Мedicines
- » Macron Revealed what Trump was Aiming for with his Decision about Jerusalem
- » Prime Minister Borisov will Participate in the Regular European Council Meeting