Russia Denied Allegations of being Involved in Organizing the Referendum in Catalonia
Russia's ambassador to Spain has denied the allegations made on the pages of the Spanish edition of El Pais that Moscow is involved in the organization of the referendum in Catalonia, Moskovski Komsomolets writes.
"The article in El Pais talks about so-called Russian intervention in the events in Catalonia ... everything is interconnected - WikiLeaks and the accusations of Russian intervention and computer bots," said Ambassador Yuri Korgacin, adding that "there are circles in Spain, who just want to blame Russia for something. "
- » Bulgaria to Seek Proposals on New F-16s, Eurofighter Typhoons
- » Bulgarian President: 'We Should Not Allow a Double Standard in the Accession of the Member States to the Schengen Area'
- » The Border Fence with Turkey is Becoming Strategical Object of National Security
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » Trump Praised Athens and Declared That Their Debt Should be Relieved