Subway Traffic in the Capital was Temporarily Suspended due to a Technical Problem
The traffic was temporarily suspended in a section of the first metro line in Sofia, around 3 pm, reported bTV.
The metro trains did not move in the stretch from "Vasil Levski" stadium to the Airport and to the Business Park.
The reason was a technical problem of one of the trains, which is in the test period, announced from Sofia Municipality.
Metro traffic was quickly restored at 3:15 pm.
- » Is Spring Finally Coming?
- » Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time This Weekend
- » Increase of Heart Attacks and Strokes Due to the Sharp Temperature Change
- » China's Tiangong-1 Space Lab Expected to Fall to Earth Over Easter Weekend
- » Vidin Municipality Declares Emergency on Snowdrifts
- » Snow, Sandstorm Hit Greece in a Single Day (Photos and Video)