Subway Traffic in the Capital was Temporarily Suspended due to a Technical Problem
The traffic was temporarily suspended in a section of the first metro line in Sofia, around 3 pm, reported bTV.
The metro trains did not move in the stretch from "Vasil Levski" stadium to the Airport and to the Business Park.
The reason was a technical problem of one of the trains, which is in the test period, announced from Sofia Municipality.
Metro traffic was quickly restored at 3:15 pm.
- » George Soros Donated USD 18 Billion to Open Society Foundations
- » Ed Sheeran Broke his Both Hands, Postponed Concerts in Asia
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Clashes Between Police and Protesters Against Corruption in Kiev
- » Today is the European Day Against Human Trafficking