Subway Traffic in the Capital was Temporarily Suspended due to a Technical Problem
The traffic was temporarily suspended in a section of the first metro line in Sofia, around 3 pm, reported bTV.
The metro trains did not move in the stretch from "Vasil Levski" stadium to the Airport and to the Business Park.
The reason was a technical problem of one of the trains, which is in the test period, announced from Sofia Municipality.
Metro traffic was quickly restored at 3:15 pm.
- » Hurricane Irma, Bitcoin, Sex Scandals, and Royal Romance are Among the Hottest Public Topics for the Year
- » Every Fifth Child has Met with a Stranger from the Internet
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Which are the Most Dangerous and Which - the Most Attractive toys on the Market at the Moment?
- » Robbie Williams was in Intensive Care for a Week
- » Only 6% of Bulgarians Decided to Use the Opportunity to Take Out Their Insurance Online