An Earthquake in Romania
An earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter scale shacked Romania on Monday, according to the European Seismological Center, quoted by NOVA.
The quake was recorded at 10.54 local time. Its epicenter was 18 km west of the town of Nerezu, Vrancea County, 140 km north of Bucharest, at a depth of 150 km.
- » 3.9 on Richter is Registered in Vrancea
- » "Siberian" Cold Gripped Eastern Turkey
- » Free Public Transport and More Expensive ''Blue Zone'' - Among the Measures to Reduce Air Pollution in Sofia
- » A Strong Earthquake Shook Iran
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C
- » Hundreds of Thousands of Households in Western Europe were Left Without Electricity due to Snowstorms