An Earthquake in Romania
An earthquake measuring 4.1 on the Richter scale shacked Romania on Monday, according to the European Seismological Center, quoted by NOVA.
The quake was recorded at 10.54 local time. Its epicenter was 18 km west of the town of Nerezu, Vrancea County, 140 km north of Bucharest, at a depth of 150 km.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad