President Rumen Radev Met with the Bulgarians Diaspora in Chicago
President Rumen Radev met with representatives of the Bulgarian community in Chicago. The visit is within the Head of State's first visit in the US. He visited the St Sofia church, where he was greeted in a traditional way for our country with bread and salt, then lit a candle for health and talked to the priest of the temple.
The Bulgarians there reacted with stormy ovations and applauded the President, who was accompanied by his wife Desislava. The first lady greeted and talked to young people and children who greeted her in traditional folk costumes.
- » An International Team of Veterinarians Examines the Lions in Razgrad
- » New Automated Ticketing System in Varna's Public Transport
- » Global Climate Change is Now Affecting Bulgarian Raspberry Yield
- » 5 Tips for Shopping on Black Friday
- » A Child Named Anıl was Recorded in the Passport as Anal, Parents are Shocked!
- » The Constitutional Court of Italy has Voted for Mandatory Vaccines