Ship Caught Fire in Burgas due to Negligent Work
Fire was extinguished this morning on a ship in the shipyard "Iliya Boyadjiev" in Burgas, announced Black Sea Lighthouse.
The incident happened when cutting scrap metal. There was a spilled machine oil that caught on fire by the sparkles of the cutter. There are no injuries, and material damage is not too much.
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland
- » Dead Man was Found on the Street in Targovishte
- » Avalanche Killed a Young Woman in Pirin
- » Passenger Airliner with 66 People Crashed in Iran
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » Avalanche Killed Three Skiers in the French Pyrenees