Ship Caught Fire in Burgas due to Negligent Work
Fire was extinguished this morning on a ship in the shipyard "Iliya Boyadjiev" in Burgas, announced Black Sea Lighthouse.
The incident happened when cutting scrap metal. There was a spilled machine oil that caught on fire by the sparkles of the cutter. There are no injuries, and material damage is not too much.
- » Around 1,500 Migrants have been Rescued in the Last Three Days in the Mediterranean
- » A 7th Grader from Burgas Attempted Suicide in a School Bathroom
- » Big Fire Broke out in a Wafers Factory in Brussels
- » Two Children Die in a Fire in a Caravan in the Village of Shuma
- » A US Military Plane with 11 People on Board has Crashed into the Philippine Sea
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People