Bulgarian Woman Died after an Attempt to Improve the World Record of Deep Diving
A 45-year-old Bulgarian has died in the area of Toroneos Bay on the Greek peninsula of Halkidiki, trying to improve the world record of deep diving, Nova TV reported.
She was together with her husband, who was also injured. He was transported by helicopter to Thessaloniki, where he was hospitalized. According to coastguards, the family of divers felt unwell underwater and the woman has been disoriented.
- » A Man Lost in Vitosha Mountain was Saved
- » 4 Victims in a Collision of Airplane and Helicopter in Germany
- » Kurds and Turks had a Mass Fight at an Airport in Germany (Video)
- » Mother and a Daughter were Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » 9 People were Injured in a Minibus and Tram Accident in Sofia
- » Sixteen People Were Injured in Train Accident in Australia