New Strong Earthquake Shook Mexico Yesterday
Another severe earthquake shook Mexico. A 5.9 quake on the Richter Scale has shaked the western coast of the country, the Tsunami Alert Center for the Pacific Ocean announced, the Bulgarian National Radio reported.
On Tuesday, the country was hit by an earthquake of magnitude 7.1. There were several more powerful quakes, with the number of victims already exceeding 400. Meanwhile, the Associated Press reported that the Popocatepetl volcano had emitted a cloud of ash about two kilometers in the air. Experts believe the volcano's activity is not related to the earthquakes that shook Mexico in recent days.
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago
- » Clouds With Rain Today, Maximum Temperatures of 4-9°C
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C