New Strong Earthquake Shook Mexico Yesterday
Another severe earthquake shook Mexico. A 5.9 quake on the Richter Scale has shaked the western coast of the country, the Tsunami Alert Center for the Pacific Ocean announced, the Bulgarian National Radio reported.
On Tuesday, the country was hit by an earthquake of magnitude 7.1. There were several more powerful quakes, with the number of victims already exceeding 400. Meanwhile, the Associated Press reported that the Popocatepetl volcano had emitted a cloud of ash about two kilometers in the air. Experts believe the volcano's activity is not related to the earthquakes that shook Mexico in recent days.
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C
- » The Eco Minster Re-launched the Idea of Banning Coal with Sulfur and Ash
- » The Storm Ophelia Passed through Scotland and North England