New Strong Earthquake Shook Mexico Yesterday
Another severe earthquake shook Mexico. A 5.9 quake on the Richter Scale has shaked the western coast of the country, the Tsunami Alert Center for the Pacific Ocean announced, the Bulgarian National Radio reported.
On Tuesday, the country was hit by an earthquake of magnitude 7.1. There were several more powerful quakes, with the number of victims already exceeding 400. Meanwhile, the Associated Press reported that the Popocatepetl volcano had emitted a cloud of ash about two kilometers in the air. Experts believe the volcano's activity is not related to the earthquakes that shook Mexico in recent days.
- » Hundreds of Thousands of Households in Western Europe were Left Without Electricity due to Snowstorms
- » The Airport in Brussels is Temporarily Shut Down Because of the Heavy Snowfall
- » Hundreds of Romanians are Blocked at a London Airport due to Snowfall
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 7-12°
- » Yellow Code For a Strong Wind Across The Country
- » 142 Snowmobiles have been Cleaning Sofia Last Night