After the Earthquakes in Mexico, a Volcano Erupted
After a few earthquakes, a volcano erupted in Mexico. The Popocatepetl volcano has splashed a cloud of steam and ash about two kilometers in the air, the Associated Press reported.
Experts believe that this is not related to the earthquakes that shook the country in recent days.
Meanwhile, it has become clear that the number of victims of a strong earthquake on Tuesday with a magnitude of 7.1 in Central Mexico rose to 305, Nova TV reported. Rescue activities continue, they were interrupted yesterday for a few hours due to a new earthquake of 6.1 in Oahama.
- » Nicaragua Signs Paris Climate Deal, Leaving US, Syria as Only Countries Out
- » From 2019 90% of the Territory of Bulgaria will be Protected from Hailstorms
- » Typhoon "Lan" Hits Japan Leaving 5 People Dead
- » NIMH: Rains will Start From the West and will Spread Throughout the Western Half of the Country
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C