Man Set Himself on Fire in front of the Palace of Justice in Brussels
A man set himself on fire in the center of Brussels on Tuesday night, local media reported.
Subsequently, the prosecution said it was suicide. The victim is a Belgian citizen of 32 years. He arrived in front of the Court House alone, with a plastic bottle of fuel which he poured over himself and started fire.
Then he jumped from a high terrace. According to the prosecutor's office, the man suffered from "deep psychological problems". It is specified that the man has died from his wounds.
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck
- » A Metal Fragment Fell on a Woman Waiting for a Bus in Sofia
- » Fire Burned Down a Building in Blagoevgrad
- » 11 People were Killed in a Plane Crash in Tanzania
- » Two Trams Crashed in Sofia, 3 People Checked in a Hospital