Borisov: Every Country in the Balkans Must be Connected with a Highway
Every country in the Balkans should be connected by rail and highway to each other, as we are connected with Skopje, Belgrade, Tirana. Each Balkan country must have access to each other. Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said during the opening of the Bulgarian-Polish Business Forum in Sofia Tech Park, FOCUS News Agency reported.
"We meet once a year to hold bilateral meetings so that, if there are unresolved problems, we can resolve them. Bulgaria and Poland are one of the countries that are currently above the European growth rate of the economy. We are making a lot of effort on the farms and in what we are trying to do in Bulgaria - reducing the administrative burden, "the Bulgarian Prime Minister said. According to him, the investments made in Bulgaria are already mainly in the industry - factories and the economy.
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis
- » Water Price Rises Again in 14 Districts in Bulgaria Since January 1
- » Bulgaria is Again the World's First Producer of Lavender Oil
- » In 7 Months: The Construction Industry is Executing Projects for BGN 1.5 Billion
- » Industrial-technological Park will be Build in Varna