Hurricane Maria Hit Puerto Rico
Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, BTA reported.
The eye of the storm, which is of the fourth degree, is located near the city of Yakukoa. The winds are 250 km/h. The storm is 75 kilometers southeast of San Juan.
The hurricane moves northeast at a speed of 17 kilometers per hour.
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 11-16°C
- » 3.9 on Richter is Registered in Vrancea
- » "Siberian" Cold Gripped Eastern Turkey
- » Free Public Transport and More Expensive ''Blue Zone'' - Among the Measures to Reduce Air Pollution in Sofia
- » A Strong Earthquake Shook Iran
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C