Hurricane Maria Hit Puerto Rico
Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, BTA reported.
The eye of the storm, which is of the fourth degree, is located near the city of Yakukoa. The winds are 250 km/h. The storm is 75 kilometers southeast of San Juan.
The hurricane moves northeast at a speed of 17 kilometers per hour.
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C