Authorities Evacuated Liverpool Street Underground Station in London
London police evacuated part of the capital under "security measures," reported Independent.
Officers are seen patrolling in the areas of Liverpool Street Main Railway Station, the newspaper said. This happened after the discovery of a suspicious package. The package was found at Wilson Street and forced the police to initiate a lockdown at nearby Liverpool Street and Moorgate at about 9:52am local time. Traffic disruption should be expected in the vicinity.
- » Automation Threatens 800 Million Jobs, but Technology Could Still Save us, Says Report
- » The European Union Will Lift Visas for Kosovo by the End of 2018
- » Croatia Pushes Treaty on Violence Against Women Despite Protests
- » Palestinian Ahed Tamimi Accepts Prison Term Plea Deal
- » Turkish Foreign Minister Disputes Aegean Sea Borders and Sovereignty of Islands
- » Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Finally Addresses Cambridge Analytica Scandal