Authorities Evacuated Liverpool Street Underground Station in London
London police evacuated part of the capital under "security measures," reported Independent.
Officers are seen patrolling in the areas of Liverpool Street Main Railway Station, the newspaper said. This happened after the discovery of a suspicious package. The package was found at Wilson Street and forced the police to initiate a lockdown at nearby Liverpool Street and Moorgate at about 9:52am local time. Traffic disruption should be expected in the vicinity.
- » "Islamic State" Terrorist Cell in St Petersburg is Destroyed
- » NASA has Discovered a Solar System with the Same Number of Planets as ours
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Kosovo's Bid For Council of Europe Membership in January 2018
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The US Federal Communications Commission Repealed the Principle of Net Neutrality