The Swiss Municipality of Lausanne Helps the Bulgarian City of Pernik
According to a project implemented in partnership with the Swiss municipality of Lausanne, administrations in Pernik, community centers, kindergartens will receive computer systems, servers and peripherals, the press office of the district administration announced.
This was agreed between the governor Irena Sokolova and Michel Redmer, Beatris Vito - representatives of the municipality of Lausanne and the chairman of the Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce Bonnie Bonev. Last year the Municipality of Pernik and the United Children Complex received computers and equipment under the "Restart" project, realized jointly with the municipality of Lausanne.
Sokolova has declared the desire to provide modern computer equipment in schools in the region. It has presented the need of hospitals in the area of renewing medical equipment and supplying specialized equipment. The Swiss partners are committed to connecting with a satellite organization to help them donate.
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'
- » Sweden's Top Diplomat Complained of Sexual Harassment
- » Bulgarian President: 'We Should Not Allow a Double Standard in the Accession of the Member States to the Schengen Area'
- » Erdogan is in Warsaw on a First Visit to an EU Country after a Coup Attempt
- » Bulgaria and Russia to Cooperate in the Field of Culture