The Swiss Municipality of Lausanne Helps the Bulgarian City of Pernik
According to a project implemented in partnership with the Swiss municipality of Lausanne, administrations in Pernik, community centers, kindergartens will receive computer systems, servers and peripherals, the press office of the district administration announced.
This was agreed between the governor Irena Sokolova and Michel Redmer, Beatris Vito - representatives of the municipality of Lausanne and the chairman of the Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce Bonnie Bonev. Last year the Municipality of Pernik and the United Children Complex received computers and equipment under the "Restart" project, realized jointly with the municipality of Lausanne.
Sokolova has declared the desire to provide modern computer equipment in schools in the region. It has presented the need of hospitals in the area of renewing medical equipment and supplying specialized equipment. The Swiss partners are committed to connecting with a satellite organization to help them donate.
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna is far from Certain
- » The Venezuelan Consulate in Miami may be Shut Down Because of Unpaid Rents
- » Serbia's President Alexander Vucic Arrives on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Serbian President Alexander Vucic will be on a Working Visit to Bulgaria Tomorrow
- » Prime Ministers Boyko Borissov and Victor Orban Called For Reliable EU Border Protection
- » Boyko Borisov will have Dinner with European Leaders at Hertoginnedal Castle near Brussels