The Swiss Municipality of Lausanne Helps the Bulgarian City of Pernik
According to a project implemented in partnership with the Swiss municipality of Lausanne, administrations in Pernik, community centers, kindergartens will receive computer systems, servers and peripherals, the press office of the district administration announced.
This was agreed between the governor Irena Sokolova and Michel Redmer, Beatris Vito - representatives of the municipality of Lausanne and the chairman of the Bulgarian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce Bonnie Bonev. Last year the Municipality of Pernik and the United Children Complex received computers and equipment under the "Restart" project, realized jointly with the municipality of Lausanne.
Sokolova has declared the desire to provide modern computer equipment in schools in the region. It has presented the need of hospitals in the area of renewing medical equipment and supplying specialized equipment. The Swiss partners are committed to connecting with a satellite organization to help them donate.
- » Bulgarian PM: With Teresa May, We Discussed the Rights of Bulgarians in the UK
- » Putin Stopped by at his "Friend" Erdogan on his Return from the Middle East
- » Head of State Will Take Part in the Summit "One planet", Dedicated to Climate Change
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will be on a Working Visit to London Today
- » Putin will Visit Turkey on December 11th
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Goes on an Official Visit to Serbia