French Socialists Sell their Headquarters in Paris
The French Socialist Party sells its headquarters in Paris at auction, Parisian daily reported.
This is an office of 3000 sq. m. building on Solferino Street, purchased during the Francois Mitterrand in 1980. The property is valued at about EUR 40 million. At the last presidential election, socialist candidate Benoit Hamon won just over 6 percent of votes,leaving him fifth in the race. This drastically shrinked the subsidy for the party by between EUR 7 million and EUR 25 million a year, the newspaper said.
- » The UAE has Appointed the World's First Minister of Artificial Intelligence
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » The Ruling Coalition in Argentina Won the Parliamentary Elections
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Eurosceptic Party of Billionaire Babis Wins Elections in the Czech Republic
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will be on a Two-Day Visit to France