Boyko Borisov Welcomed Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov welcomed his Polish counterpart Beata Szydlo to the Council of Ministers building, FOCUS News Agency reported.
They will hold a "tete-a-tete" meeting, which will be followed by plenary talks between government delegations. The main topics of the talks are the development of bilateral cooperation with an emphasis on economic relations as well as the priorities during the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU Council, the migration pressure on Europe and the security of the external borders as well as other issues on the European agenda.
Later, the two Prime Ministers will make official greetings at the Bulgarian-Polish Business Forum in Sofia Tech Park. During its official visit, Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo will also meet with the Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev.
- » Bulgaria and Russia to Cooperate in the Field of Culture
- » Putin's Visit in Bulgaria will be Postponed for after March 2018
- » Theresa May goes on an Unexpected Visit to Brussels
- » Boris Johnson tells Zaharieva: 'I am Sure Bulgarian EU Presidency will be Very Successful'
- » Bulgaria’s Head of State Held Talks with the President of Azerbaijan
- » From January 1, 2018, there is going to be a Direct Flight Connection between Sofia and Baku