Man Won the Biggest Jackpot in the History of Malaysia
A Malaysian businessman from Pinang won the record-breaking jackpot in the history of the national lottery - 69.6 million ringgit (USD 16.6 million).
The man whose name is not mentioned said that he had played in the lottery for four years, always choosing the numbers of his car. This time he changed his numbers and chose a random combination, BTA reported.
The lucky man will use the profits for charity, for repaying his loan obligations and for real estate investments. The previous record-breaking jackpot in Malaysia was in 2012 - 57 million ringgit (13.5 million dollars).
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » If You Love the Sun, Beaches and Exotic Places This Job Offer is For You!
- » Scientists have Discovered the Exact Amount of Money that Can Buy Happiness
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago