More than 20,000 People were Evacuated Because of Bomb Threats in Moscow
Anonymous bomb signals in nearly 30 buildings were received in Moscow and three Russian regions - Moscow and Rostov and Yamal. While more than 20,000 people were evacuated, TASS reported, referring to local authorities.
"There have been anonymous bomb threat calls in 27 buildings - 10 administrative establishments, 14 shopping centers, two restaurants and one school," a source from the police said. "Part of the information is not confirmed, and other sites are still under review," the security services said.
- » Kremlin Promises Retaliation Against UK Over Diplomat Expulsions After Ex-Spy's Poisoning
- » Putin: Russia Proved to be a Democratic Society
- » Russian Opposition Leader Navalny Briefly Held Ahead of March Election
- » Russia is Considering Banning Smartphones in the Army
- » Russia Deploys Nuclear Capable Missile System in Kaliningrad
- » Russia Marking 75th Anniversary Of Bloody Battle Of Stalingrad