Maria Gabriel: The EU Needs Cybersecurity Specialists
We need cybersecurity specialists to offer a perspective. This was stated by EU Commissioner for Digitization Maria Gabriel at a press conference on which the European Commission presented its idea of establishing a European Network and Information Security Agency.
Gabriel has identified Internet security as a challenge for citizens and organizations. She noted that the new agency will work in cooperation with the European cyber-dissemination center. It is imperative to make progress before the next crisis, the EU commissioner said. In response to a question, she specified that the EC does not decide where the new agency will be.
- » France Plans Anti-Street Harassment Law
- » Prague Poised to Turn Away From Brussels
- » Portugal PM Vows to Implement Fire Prevention Reforms
- » Boyko Borisov: Europe is Under Pressure
- » NATO Ships Hold Missile Defense Drill Near Scotland, Pentagon Says
- » Juncker: If we Allow Catalonia to Separate, and Others will do the Same