By December 20 Bulgaria Will Have Exact Program of Its Presidency of the Council of EU
By December 20, we will know the exact program of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, it became clear today. Parliament is currently discussing its priorities in the Security and Justice sector, reported bTV.
Our country will insist on the creation of a European Public Prosecutor's Office, which will control how EU funds are spent.
Prosecutors will be appointed under a mechanism to ensure their independence.
- » Ska Keller: Many Bulgarians have Apologized to me Personally Because of Deputy PM Simeonov
- » DW: Bulgaria and Romania Push to Join EU's Schengen Area
- » Marie-Christine Vergiat: The Teaming Between Bulgarian and Turkish Border Guards is Disturbing
- » Bulgaria is at the Last Places in the European Union in People Working in the Field of Culture
- » Le Point: Mariya Gabriel is One of the Most Actively Working Commissioners
- » Informal Meeting of EU Foreign Ministers Starts Today in Sofia