By December 20 Bulgaria Will Have Exact Program of Its Presidency of the Council of EU
By December 20, we will know the exact program of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, it became clear today. Parliament is currently discussing its priorities in the Security and Justice sector, reported bTV.
Our country will insist on the creation of a European Public Prosecutor's Office, which will control how EU funds are spent.
Prosecutors will be appointed under a mechanism to ensure their independence.
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Estonia Supports Bulgaria's Entry into Schengen
- » Europe can Sue Bulgaria for Lack of Access to 112 Emergency Number for Deaf People
- » Bulgaria will be the Center of Dialogue for the Digital Single Market
- » Bulgaria is the First in the EU in the Growth of Air Travel