By December 20 Bulgaria Will Have Exact Program of Its Presidency of the Council of EU
By December 20, we will know the exact program of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, it became clear today. Parliament is currently discussing its priorities in the Security and Justice sector, reported bTV.
Our country will insist on the creation of a European Public Prosecutor's Office, which will control how EU funds are spent.
Prosecutors will be appointed under a mechanism to ensure their independence.
- » Bulgaria is Among the EU Countries with the Highest Number of Old Aircraft
- » Kristalina Georgieva: I Expect Bulgaria to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room Next Year
- » Bulgarian PM: EU integration of the Western Balkans Would be Among the Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU
- » Maria Gabriel: An Expert Group at European Level will Make a Common Definition of the Issue of False News
- » Minister Pavlova: Bulgaria is Completely Ready for its EU Presidency
- » Bulgarian PM: Dialogue is the Only Solution For Stability in the Former Soviet Space