Bulgarian Interior Minister: ''Effective Management of Migration is Priority for Bulgarian EU Presidency''
''A priority for the Bulgarian EU presidency is the effective management of migration.'' This was what the Bulgarian Interior Minister Valentin Radev said during a discussion on the priorities of our country for the upcoming presidency.
"It is a great chance for Bulgaria to put its themes and show that we can accomplish them. The main topics in Europe are migration and security. The exchange of information and the use of information systems is crucial'', he further said.
''Bulgaria will work for increasing the deportation of those illegally staying in the countries, improving the national procedures, and will seek a consensus on the common European refugee system'', the minister explained.
The main issues in Europe are migration and security, and a crucial element is the exchange of information and the use of information systems, he said. The Bulgarian presidency will also seek to encourage the improvement of law enforcement agencies.
Source: Trud Newspaper
- » MPs Оvercame the Veto of President Rumen Radev on the Мoratorium on New Мedicines
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October