Students Introduce Projects for the Renovation of Varna
Projects for the change of the urban environment in Varna were presented by future architects at the entrance of the Sea Garden, BGNES reported from Varna.
They are prepared within the framework of the Student Laboratory "Varna - city for the people". The organization works in support of the quality urban environment and the creation of public spaces, adapted to the needs of the people. The will for support and scientific guidance of the established student lab has been expressed by the world-famous Danish architect Prof. Ian Geel, who arrives in Varna in October.
The aim of the Student Laboratory is to generate a wide range of projects that offer creative and unusual ideas for aestheticisation of the urban environment in the Bulgarian Sea Capital. It will work to support the creation of public spaces adapted to the needs of the people. The concept of the laboratory envisages the development of creative and innovative projects for Varna by students and lecturers, to be used by Varna Municipality for real implementation.
- » Hurricane Irma, Bitcoin, Sex Scandals, and Royal Romance are Among the Hottest Public Topics for the Year
- » Every Fifth Child has Met with a Stranger from the Internet
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Which are the Most Dangerous and Which - the Most Attractive toys on the Market at the Moment?
- » Robbie Williams was in Intensive Care for a Week
- » Only 6% of Bulgarians Decided to Use the Opportunity to Take Out Their Insurance Online