Farms with Dangerous Eggs are Still Closed
The three farms where eggs were found with fipronil remain shut down, reports Sega.
Currently, the withdrawal of eggs and the destruction of dangerous products continues, announced Minister of Agriculture and Food Rumen Porozhanov.
"Currently, over 1.3 million eggs are forbidden. The amount grows, but that's because every day these hens lay 130,000 eggs, "Porozhanov explained. "Even yesterday I went through two stores. I did not see panic among consumers - they should eggs' serial numbers, "the Agriculture Minister said.
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » Western Clinics Avoid Accepting Bulgarians
- » Flu Kills 37 In Romania Year To Date
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases