Farms with Dangerous Eggs are Still Closed
The three farms where eggs were found with fipronil remain shut down, reports Sega.
Currently, the withdrawal of eggs and the destruction of dangerous products continues, announced Minister of Agriculture and Food Rumen Porozhanov.
"Currently, over 1.3 million eggs are forbidden. The amount grows, but that's because every day these hens lay 130,000 eggs, "Porozhanov explained. "Even yesterday I went through two stores. I did not see panic among consumers - they should eggs' serial numbers, "the Agriculture Minister said.
- » Flu Epidemic in Bulgaria is Expected in late January and early February
- » Pirogov Hospital Continues to Operate Despite the Protests
- » World AIDS Day 2017
- » 140 People Have Been Examined in the Pirogov Hospital for the Last 24 Hours
- » Patient Organizations are Protesting
- » University Oncological Hospital Forms Groups for Psycho-emotional Support