A Powerful Earthquake in Chile
A 5.9-magnitude quake was recorded in the coastal areas of Chile, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center reported.
According to them, the epicenter of the earthquake was 218 km northwest of Santiago, the Chilean capital. The earthquake was at a depth of 10 km.
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C