250 000 BGN Will Cost the Office Equipment for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of EU
The intensive work of the Ministry of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union continues to ensure the logistics of the events that will take place in the first half of the year 2018 in Bulgaria. In this connection, a quarter of a million public procurement contract has been announced for the supply of computers and office equipment, reported BGNES.
For BGN 71 500 excluding VAT The Ministry of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU 2018 will buy 34 laptops, 8 desktop computers, server equipment, hard drives, etc. A total of 23 multifunction devices - printers, scanners, copiers - will be purchased for 88 000 BGN without VAT. Nearly BGN 10,000 excluding VAT will cost 29 operating systems.
Another BGN 54,500, excluding VAT, will be for supplies for copiers and printers for the Presidency. Other nearly BGN 30,000 excluding VAT will be paid for office equipment that is included in the public procurement for furniture delivery.
The deadline for submitting bids is 10 October
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
- » International Architecture Forum at the National Palace of Culture Dedicated to the Western Balkans
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria is a Leader in Mortality in the EU
- » Bulgarian Minister for the Presidency Lilyana Pavlova signs key EU legislation to ensure its timely entry into force
- » Bulgaria has Accepted 60 Migrants from EU Quotas