Sofia's Central Railway Station Now Have Video Sign Language Translation
At Sofia’s Central Railway Station tablets have been installed today for video sign language translation, the press center of the National Railway Infrastructure Company announced.
In this way every deaf person will have equal access to the services and the information at the station. The locations of the devices have been marked with special stickers.
The same kind of devices will be installed at the cash desks of the railway stations in Varna and Burgas.
About 200,000 Bulgarian citizens have impaired hearing and a big percentage of them communicate using sign language.
Demonstration of the service will be made tomorrow, 19.09.2017, from 11.00 am on the territory of Sofia Central Station.
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » 'Youthquake' Declared Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum
- » More than a Quarter of the Immigrants in Bulgaria are from Russia
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution