China Arrests Japanese Citizen Suspected of Spying
Chinese authorities on Monday arrested a Japanese citizen suspected of spying, local state media said, Reuters reported.
The arrest was made in the port city of Dalian in the northeastern Liaoning province, which borders North Korea, the official Dalian Daily’s online report said.
The report said Ken Higuchi was being investigated by the Dalian City National Security Bureau on suspicion of spying against China, and that prosecutors had approved his arrest.
The character given for Higuchi’s first name could also be the names Takeshi or Takeru.
- » Four Children Die as Train Hits School Bus in Southwestern France
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » Hurricane Irma, Bitcoin, Sex Scandals, and Royal Romance are Among the Hottest Public Topics for the Year
- » Every Fifth Child has Met with a Stranger from the Internet
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Which are the Most Dangerous and Which - the Most Attractive toys on the Market at the Moment?