Earthquake of 4 on the Richter Scale in Turkey
An earthquake of magnitude 4 on the Richter scale is registered today in Eastern Turkey, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center reported, quoted by bTV.
According to local media quoted by the seismological Kandilli Observatory in Istanbul, the quake is 4.3 on the Richter scale.
It is registered at 12:41 am and its epicenter is in the Erdzhish Yancuttepe area.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction.
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
- » Scientists have Discovered a Supervolcano
- » Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
- » Air Quality Monitoring Equipment to Be Installed in Sofia by 2019