Earthquake of 4 on the Richter Scale in Turkey
An earthquake of magnitude 4 on the Richter scale is registered today in Eastern Turkey, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center reported, quoted by bTV.
According to local media quoted by the seismological Kandilli Observatory in Istanbul, the quake is 4.3 on the Richter scale.
It is registered at 12:41 am and its epicenter is in the Erdzhish Yancuttepe area.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction.
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Regulate the Quality of the Fuels for Domestic Combustion
- » These are the Most Polluted Cities in Bulgaria
- » Agung Volcano in Bali Threatens to Erupt
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy Over Bulgaria, Almost no Rains
- » Snow Blocks the Turkish Capital
- » NIMH: Changing Clouds Over Bulgaria Today, no Significant Rains