Victoria Tomova is Bulgaria's New Best in Tennis for Women
Victoria Tomova became officially Bulgaria's first tennis racket for women.
22-year-old girl from Sofia, who triumphed with the title of the Allianz Cup tournament in Sofia a week ago, took Tzvetana Pironkova's status as the Bulgarian top tennis player in the world rankings. Tomova climbed with nine places in the WTA ranking and today is №149 with a total of 374 points.
- » Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam