German Liberals have Demands in order to Support Merkel in the Elections
German liberals want the position of finance ministry in return for support for Angela Merkel in the Sunday election, the German press reports.
The victory of Merkel's Christian Democratic Bloc is almost certain, but it is believed that the party will not get an absolute majority. In addition, the Free Democratic Party also had another imperative condition for a coalition - a denial by Merkel of French President Macron's plans to deepen fiscal integration in the eurozone.
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Britain’s Top Diplomat Boris Johnson: Russia’s Putin will use World Cup like Hitler used Olympics
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk
- » Slovak President Appoints Peter Pellegrini as New Prime Minister
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Merkel Attacked Turkey About the Offensive in Syria