German Liberals have Demands in order to Support Merkel in the Elections
German liberals want the position of finance ministry in return for support for Angela Merkel in the Sunday election, the German press reports.
The victory of Merkel's Christian Democratic Bloc is almost certain, but it is believed that the party will not get an absolute majority. In addition, the Free Democratic Party also had another imperative condition for a coalition - a denial by Merkel of French President Macron's plans to deepen fiscal integration in the eurozone.
- » Austria's Conservatives and Right-Wing Populists Agree on Coalition Government
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » The Netherlands Donated Minibuses to the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior for Transport of Migrants
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Japan has Extended Sanctions Against North Korea
- » US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes