A Plane was Evacuated before Departure from Paris
A British Airways aircraft was evacuated on the runway at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris because of a threat of a terrorist attack. Reports CNN.
Flight BA303 was not allowed to take off from Paris Airport to London, and after nearly a hour passengers spent waiting a "technical problem" to be solved as they were told by the crew, they were evacuated. Each of the passengers went through a thorough security check, hand baggage was also searched with police dogs.
- » Avalanche Buried Ten People in Switzerland
- » Dead Man was Found on the Street in Targovishte
- » Avalanche Killed a Young Woman in Pirin
- » Passenger Airliner with 66 People Crashed in Iran
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
- » Avalanche Killed Three Skiers in the French Pyrenees