A Plane was Evacuated before Departure from Paris
A British Airways aircraft was evacuated on the runway at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris because of a threat of a terrorist attack. Reports CNN.
Flight BA303 was not allowed to take off from Paris Airport to London, and after nearly a hour passengers spent waiting a "technical problem" to be solved as they were told by the crew, they were evacuated. Each of the passengers went through a thorough security check, hand baggage was also searched with police dogs.
- » Two Children Die in a Fire in a Caravan in the Village of Shuma
- » A US Military Plane with 11 People on Board has Crashed into the Philippine Sea
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea
- » Harrison Ford Helped a Woman after a Car Crash
- » The Roof of a School in Targovishte Burned Down